Dienstag, April 14, 2009

portugal im märz

mit worten von Eugénio de Andrade (hierher*), plus ein paar bilder von mir. ganz in der nähe des dorfes, in dem dieser schriftsteller geboren wurde, habe ich eine extremst gute zeit verbracht, und zwar hier. außerdem noch zwei tage in porto.




BLACKBERRIES
My country tastes of wild blackberries in summer. 
No one fails to see my country 
is neither vast, nor wise, nor elegant, 
but it does have that sweet voice 
of one who rises early to sing amongst the brambles.
Rarely have I spoken of my country, maybe 
I don’t even like it, but, when a friend brings me wild blackberries, 
its walls seem white to me, 
and I realize that here, too, in my own land, the sky is blue.




WAITING
Hours, hours without end, thick, deep, 
I will wait for you, 
till all that is is still. 
Till a stone burts forth
and blossoms. 
Till a bird flies from my throat
and, into silence, disappears.






* da auch im original, aber nicht in deutsch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

It`s really interesting to reed. But all thk about other. Why so?

1:53 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home